Is there a way to define the offline work area based on a polygon I provide?

Jump to solution
01-21-2016 07:28 AM
MikeFrates1
New Contributor II

For example, I have several maintenance areas that I need inspected.  Instead of defining the work area using the built-in default rectangle, can I define the work area using the maintenance area polygon?  My research indicates no, but I wanted to verify.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

You currently cannot do this today. There are plans for a pre-planned workflow where you can define the work areas before hand and the field users can download those packages instead but that will be coming in a future release and I do not have a release date for you right now but can update the thread when I have one.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

You currently cannot do this today. There are plans for a pre-planned workflow where you can define the work areas before hand and the field users can download those packages instead but that will be coming in a future release and I do not have a release date for you right now but can update the thread when I have one.

MikeFrates1
New Contributor II

Thanks for the prompt reply and answer Russell.  Yes, please let me know when you have an idea of when this feature will be available.

0 Kudos