Editing Related Tables in Collector

02-04-2015 07:13 AM
NilsBabel
Occasional Contributor II

Anybody editing related tables in Collector?  The feature was just released in Collector for Android.  I'm still waiting for it to be released for iPad before I make any changes to the schema I have set up in my web maps.  I'm curious if anyone is using this feature and how they have it setup.  Is it seamless to access and edit the related tables?  Is it cumbersome or confusing for collector users?  Are many to many relationships possible?  Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
40 Replies
ThomasMagee
New Contributor

Hi Guys collector is driving me crazy, mandatory fields set in the geodatabase don't carry through to collector.

0 Kudos
PaulCone
New Contributor III

Did you ever get mandatory fields working?  I coulda sworn it was working when I first started on my project in the spring, but now it is not.

Paul

0 Kudos
RussRoberts
Esri Notable Contributor

Here is the link to the blog post we just posted. Please post your questions on the blog page and we will answer them there.

Related Tables – Exploring New Ways to use Collector for ArcGIS | ArcGIS Blog

Thanks

Russ

stevenkirk
New Contributor

Is this blog page still active?  I'm looking for info on related tables and AGOL.

Thanks,

Steve

0 Kudos
PaulCone
New Contributor III

Such as?

0 Kudos
stevenkirk
New Contributor
0 Kudos
PaulCone
New Contributor III

I'm still not clear what your question is.

0 Kudos
stevenkirk
New Contributor

I'm was looking for information on working with related tables & AGOL. Saw that Russ posted back on Feb 11, 2015 that he was putting a blog together on this. I tried his blog link he posted Feb 15th, but it didn't work for me. So I was replying to that post to see if his blog page was still active. 

- Steve

0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Besides the blog post, you can also find info at this training video: Manage a Mobile Workforce | Learn ArcGIS

RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

The blog post link still works for me

Related Tables – Exploring New Ways to use Collector for ArcGIS | ArcGIS Blog

are  you getting an error?