Cannot take Collector app maps offline

Jump to solution
12-08-2019 09:14 PM
SteveTaylor6
Occasional Contributor

Collector app on all platforms has suddenly stopped letting you take a map off-line. This issue no doubt relates to the other issue I posted today about Collector app on-device edits on all platforms not syncing.  ArcGIS on-line and Collector app on-line still working.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
16 Replies
SteveTaylor6
Occasional Contributor

Yes working again at 10:30am.  AEST.  It was not working since Saturday. 

A better approach for esri would be if one of the techs had an on-device or off-line Collector map set up with scheduled syncing every 15 minutes (available on Collector Aurora on Apple) - so they could pick up these sync issues and quickly remedy them before disrupting customer work flows.  

SteveTaylor6
Occasional Contributor

Still not fixed. It is not resolved. 

0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

Steve Taylor‌ can you share your hosted feature service URL? Are you at service1.arcgis.com?  

0 Kudos
SteveTaylor6
Occasional Contributor

There was nothing wrong with our hosted feature service. This was an issue with esri’s services1. Syncing has now started working again. The problem started on Saturday.

ClayDonaldsonSWCA
Occasional Contributor II

We have a ticket open with ESRI tech support already. But I can confirm there are issues with https://services1.arcgis.com/ 

Would be great if someone at ESRI could change the status on ArcGIS Online Health Dashboard. As the issue is not resolved as of 2:00pm PT

0 Kudos
MiaogengZhang
Esri Regular Contributor

What is the support ticket number? 

Can you confirm if both scenarios fails? 

1) if you click sync with your existing offline data

2) download new offline area, do some edits and sync

From what I heard, for the job you submitted earlier today when the issues happen, it will appear hung. 

0 Kudos
ClayDonaldsonSWCA
Occasional Contributor II

Esri Case #02455643

Yes - both of those scenarios cause errors or will just be hung up indefinitely.

0 Kudos