I am considering purchasing the Esri Business Analyst Extension. I am curious of the granularity of the data points.

Jump to solution
09-28-2016 07:54 AM
RandallArthur
New Contributor

I am considering purchasing the Esri Business Analyst Extension. I am curious of the "granularity" of the data points featured in the extension. Can anyone give me an idea of examples for applying the Biz Ext? Can I use it to perform market research and economic and workforce demographics?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Randall,

I would be happy to talk to you about Esri Business Analyst.  Please give me a call at your convenience.  Regards, Alice Kavanagh, Esri

800-292-2224 (DC office)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Dear Randall,

I would be happy to talk to you about Esri Business Analyst.  Please give me a call at your convenience.  Regards, Alice Kavanagh, Esri

800-292-2224 (DC office)

BrandonPowell1
Occasional Contributor

Did you end up making a decision to purchase Business Analyst?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good Afternoon Brandon,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

I would be happy to talk to you about the data in Business Analyst. The demographic data goes down to the block group level.

Please give me a call at your convenience so we can discuss your project.

Thank you! Alice

Alice M. Kavanagh | Data Sales

Esri | 8615 Westwood Center Dr | Vienna, VA 22182 | USA

800-292-2224 | 703-506-9515 ext 8091 | akavanagh@esri.com<mailto:akavanagh@esri.com> | esri.com

0 Kudos
BrandonPowell1
Occasional Contributor

Thanks Alice, we actually already have BA purchased, I was just curious to see if Randall ended up using BA and for what purpose?

0 Kudos