Select to view content in your preferred language

Business Analyst 2016 U.S. Data

Jump to solution
01-27-2017 01:31 PM
BrandonPowell1
Occasional Contributor

Hello,

This week I upgraded ArcMap from 10.4.1 to 10.5. One thing I noticed in my Windows 7 control panel is that my "Esri Business Analyst 2016 US Data Update" says in the Version column that it's 10.4.10 (I've attached a screen shot).

Is there any reason I need to download the BA 2016 U.S. Data for 10.5?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonyHowser
Esri Contributor

Hi Brandon,

You do not need to download the Business Analyst 2016 U.S. data again.  And with respect to the version number, 10.4.10 is actually the version number of the dataset itself and not ArcMap or the Business Analyst Desktop extension.  We're sorry for the confusion this may have caused you.

On behalf of the Business Analyst team, thank you for your question and thank you for leveraging and supporting our products.

Tony H.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
TonyHowser
Esri Contributor

Hi Brandon,

You do not need to download the Business Analyst 2016 U.S. data again.  And with respect to the version number, 10.4.10 is actually the version number of the dataset itself and not ArcMap or the Business Analyst Desktop extension.  We're sorry for the confusion this may have caused you.

On behalf of the Business Analyst team, thank you for your question and thank you for leveraging and supporting our products.

Tony H.