Hello, to begin with I would like to say sorry for my english and also tanking you for understanding that this is no my main languaje and for taking your time to read this question.
The thing is that I know about this page Migrate to 100.x from 10.2.x—ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Qt | ArcGIS for Developers and I've been told to update an app in the versions mencionated above. And I am having some trouble, I can see that the app uses some classes from the previous version such as:
- OnlineRouteTask OnlineRouteTask Class
- OnlineRouteTaskParameters https://developers.arcgis.com/qt/10-2/qml/api reference/class_online_route_task_parameters.html
And a large etc. Those clases my qtCreator marks it as a problem.
And I cant find any reference in the old API(wich I thing that is the link that I attached with the classes names) to the new one and I dont really know what classes to use instead of those to do a similar thing withput getting errors.
Or maybe the problem is that I have to install previous SDKs to hace acces to the older APIs in wich case I dont know how to find them and if that would work.
Also this is how I found the code, so this makes me think that some major changes appeared in the update procces changing most of the API estructure.
Tank you for taking your time. Good Bye.
Below are the equivalent sample and guide for routing in Runtime 100.x,
- This sample, "find a route" is also available in AppStudio Desktop samples.
As you can see in the sample,
- First, you need to make sure that you have the latest AppStudio Desktop (3.3) installed that should have the ArcGIS Runtime 100.5 pre-install.
- And then make sure to have the correct import statement and version, import Esri.ArcGISRuntime 100.5
- And then follow the samples to how RouteTask is different from 10.2.x version.