Add Feature Service for Offline Access

Jump to solution
06-04-2019 07:59 AM
jaykapalczynski
Frequent Contributor

I have an app that I am testing out.  I have an mmpk file that I store on the SD card.  I open this when the map opens...

I then have a Feature Service that is published to a Feature Service.  I want to place a button on the map that downloads the Feature Service for Offline access.  Each time the button is clicked a new version is copied down.  This has to be fully offline.  

I thought of an mmpk file but the data changes often so I need to grab something new every time.

Maybe a webmap?  But I only want the feature data and not the base map.

Any ideas?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jaykapalczynski
Frequent Contributor

I think this does what I want...  "Feature Table" App  "FeatureTableManualCache"

Testing

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jaykapalczynski
Frequent Contributor

I was looking at the App Studio template for "Feature Layer (Geodatabase)"

https://github.com/Esri/arcgis-appstudio-samples/tree/v3.3/Feature%20Layer%20(Geodatabase)

Confused by the geodatabase that they are saving.  That's not a Personal or File gdb.  What is it...

Secondly this solution requires the Geodatabase to be on the phone....looking for something more along the sync side of things...or a download of a feature service....any ideas 

0 Kudos
jaykapalczynski
Frequent Contributor

I think this does what I want...  "Feature Table" App  "FeatureTableManualCache"

Testing

0 Kudos
jaykapalczynski
Frequent Contributor

I don think this is bring the file local which is what I need......any thoughts on this...looks promising

0 Kudos