How do I logout/Signout of portal with OAUTH

01-13-2021 07:41 AM
MKa
by
Occasional Contributor III

I have moved my login from ADFS to AzureAD.  I am able to get our AD login screen and get logged into our app, but my logout no longer works.  Do i have to call a signout url directly from my qt code now?  I am using the Portal code from survey123 template.  I have just modified the code to have a different front end and flow.  I just cant seem to get logged out.  Everytime I logout, my application tries to authenticate again and passes as it doesn't look like portal logged out of my AzureAD.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MKa
by

I use the OAuthSignInView from the Survey123 template and i have switched to Azure AD credentials.  Whenever i logout in my app I use to just remove the token from my app, but now I use the azure ad credentials.  So when I log back on, the OAuthSignInView continues to return a success code or authorization code because I haven't logged out of the Azure AD?  

What do i need to do to tell portal to of that azure AD.  I tried to use the logout URL in my code, but that didn't seem to log me out either?

0 Kudos
MKa
by

I want to sign out much like the web portal does and it redirects me to azure logoff?  But in my appstudio app built off of survey 123 I can seem to do this.  The oauth is always returns an auth code and accepted when I hit my portal authorization url from OAuthSignInView.  I need to be able to signout somehow using Azure AD link or something

0 Kudos
MKa
by

I am out of ideas on how to logout of oauth in the app.  I can login to portal in the browser and sign out of browser but it does not sign me out of app. App always gets with code back from oauth/authorize link. How do I tell app to logout. I have tried all possible links to do this. 

0 Kudos
LucasDanzinger
Esri Frequent Contributor

@MKa  - I moved this question to the AppStudio queue - the Survey123 template app defines its own Portal object with sign in/out. It doesn't use the ArcGIS Runtime objects for this. They will be able to better assist you.

0 Kudos