AppStudio Survey123: How to change icon color????

Jump to solution
09-11-2019 02:51 PM
AlexP_
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hello Erwin Soekianto and team,

I have an AppStudio 4.0 Desktop Edition with Survey123. Edit in QT creator.  Screenshoot "after", these are now blue buttons are working when you click icons . It is just the color. How can I change it back just like screenshot "before" to white?  Please assist me on this matter as soon as possible. Thank you in advance. 

cc: AppStudio for ArcGIS‌ cc: Survey123 for ArcGIS

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Alex,

Thank you for asking the question in AppStudio GeoNet community. If you wish to change the icon color, one of the ways is to use ColorOverlay.

Thanks,

Tina 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Alex,

Thank you for asking the question in AppStudio GeoNet community. If you wish to change the icon color, one of the ways is to use ColorOverlay.

Thanks,

Tina 

0 Kudos
AlexP_
by

Hello Tina,

I will check it out. Thank you for your reply!

Alex

0 Kudos
AlexP_
by

Tina,

I am unable to locate where are these icons in script. There are many coloroverlay. Please advise. Thank you for your assistance.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Alex,

Do you know that AppStudio 4.0 brought this amazing Select QML Component function into the Qt Creator? This is a similar functionality as in Web Browser Developer tool, where you can inspect HTML components. 

Here are the steps of how to use it. 

Steps:

1. Open your custom Survey 123 in Qt Creator. 

2. Click on the Debugger button on the bottom left corner of the Qt Creator.
MapViewer  

3. Go to Debug menu, then make sure to enable "Show Application on Top", then "Select"

Qt Creator File  Projects  MapViewer  Edit Build  Debug Analyze Tools Window  MapViewer.qmlproject  assets  MapViewer  applcon.png  appinfo.json  appschema .json  iteminfo.json  MapViewer.qml  thumbnail.png  ts man  Start Debugging  Detach Debugger  Interrupt  Stop Debugger  Abort Debugging  Restart Debugging  Step Over  Step Into  Step Out  Run to Line  Toggle Breakpoint  er.ql  -G-*EO  Edit  Design  Debug  Projects  Show Application on Top  Add Expression Evaluator

4. Now you would be able to select on the QML components in the UI of the app, then the QML code will be highlighted 

I hope this will help you.

Thanks,

Tina 

TL2
by

Tina,

It appears as though I do not have any active Kits installed so my debugger button is grayed out.  How do I add a kit?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi TL,

Do you have the latest AppStudio Desktop 4.0

Tina 

0 Kudos
TL2
by

No, I had 4.0.34!

Thanks.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please download the latest AppStudio 4.0.93 and give it a try, the Qt Creator included in AppStudio 4.0.93 has the debugging tool.