AppStudio Make AAB Bundle - QT_DEPRECATED_VERSION_5_15

12-28-2021 12:13 PM
CrisjovanoGumaraes
New Contributor II

I am trying creating a new version of the AAB file and publish it. And it not finish the process. 

Bellow a screenshot of the versions. 

CrisjovanoGumaraes_0-1640721793586.png

around 99% progress I am getting the error message bellow.

CrisjovanoGumaraes_1-1640721868166.png

... the first error that I for was related with Framework.Sensors. I have commented the  line //import ArcGIS.AppFramework.Sensors 1.0  and now I am getting the error above. 

I spent the whole day trying to find the lines where I can disable it and I couldn't find it. Attached I am sent the log details. I hope someone helps me understand this problem.

obs. If I change it to .apk its works fine. but .aab not works. 

thanks

0 Kudos
10 Replies
RayCorson2
New Contributor

Same here.  It seems AppFactory is broken for AAB.  I have tried everything and submitted a case hoping for a resolution quickly.

Also, it's for any app.  I even tried a "hello world" app, and had the same issue.  It seems to only happen once you try to use a signed keystore.  If no keystore everything seems to work.

0 Kudos
CrisjovanoGumaraes
New Contributor II

Hi Ray. Yes, I've seen your post. But no replay and  I opened a new one adding more detail hoping that someone will help us.

I uncheck the Sign Package, it works but the Google Play Console not accept it. The app bundle need be signed.  I have created a new app from template to test. And same error. Appstudio has chganged something from last days. And I have could not find any documentation about it.

So hard, I need to publish a new version of my application soon.  

0 Kudos
TrevorFrame
Esri Contributor

Hello @CrisjovanoGumaraes,

We are aware of an issue with Cloud Making AAB files and are working towards a resolution. We expect to have a fix the first week of January 2022. We will keep you updated if the fix is available any sooner. 

Best regards,

Trevor

0 Kudos
CrisjovanoGumaraes
New Contributor II

Good to know you are already aware of the issue. Thanks Trevor. 

0 Kudos
TrevorFrame
Esri Contributor

Hi @CrisjovanoGumaraes,

The issue has now been resolved and you should be able to use cloud make to build AAB files. 

Best,

Trevor

0 Kudos
CrisjovanoGumaraes
New Contributor II

Thanks Trevor. Now is working fine. 

0 Kudos
CarlosCarvalho
New Contributor

Hi @TrevorFrame,

I'm getting the same issue, I'm not able to create an aab bundle file for android (also doesn't work for ARM APK).

Can you provide support for this issue?

Thanks,

Carlos Carvalho

error.PNGerror2.PNG

0 Kudos
TrevorFrame
Esri Contributor

Hi @CarlosCarvalho ,

I noticed your other post regarding jarsigner: key associated not a private key and think this cloud make issue might be related. Please use the other thread for continued responses.

Best,

Trevor Frame

0 Kudos
MistyDowning
New Contributor II

Hi @TrevorFrame 

I am still getting what looks like the same error trying Cloud Make. I have attached the full error response I get.  Any assistance or guidance would be appreciated.

Gracias,

Mysti

Tags (1)
0 Kudos