Include to surveys from survey 123 in AppStudio

11-30-2016 02:05 PM
ClaudiaCaceres4
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have two surveys created in Survey 123. I want to have one App in which I can include the two options. Is there a way to include 2 surveys in AppStudio?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Claudia,

You can download, open, and work with multiple different surveys in the Survey123 mobile app - so I am not clear on what you're asking. You can open one survey, fill it in and submit changes. Then open the second survey and repeat the workflow. Then return back to the first survey if you wanted.

Could you please elaborate on your workflow?

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
ClaudiaCaceres4
New Contributor II

Thank you Derek, I understand that but I am trying to get the two surveys (different styles of survey) into one App. When the user opens the app I want to have the two options so he/she can decide what survey to use. Until now what I have seen when I am able to create one survey only in AppStudio for ArcGIS. If there is a way how can I do it? 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Claudia,

> ...  I am trying to get the two surveys (different styles of survey) into one App. When the user opens the app I want to have the two options so he/she can decide what survey to use.

You can do this in the Survey123 mobile app. After you sign in, you can view a gallery of the different surveys available in the app:

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
ClaudiaCaceres4
New Contributor II

Thank you Derek for that information. But what I am trying to create is an App that can be downloaded from Playstore. In the example you gave you are using Survey 123 app. I do not want to use the Survey 123 app as I want a complete app for this project. Is this possible to create in AppStudio?

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi Claudia,

Survey123 for ArcGIS was actually developed with AppStudio for ArcGIS, so the answer is yes - it is possible to develop an app that can open multiple surveys.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
GeneVaatveit
New Contributor

Did you ever figure this out?  I'm trying to do the exact same thing.

0 Kudos