Class Break by Size

04-08-2020 06:21 PM
RyanJames1
New Contributor

I was wondering if anyone had an idea about how to break classes by size using sdf.spatial.plot()

The default class break method is by color, however, there should be a way to break classes by size.  I searched the guide and other posts, and have yet to find the proper code.  Here is what I have right now:

sdf = pd.DataFrame.spatial.from_layer(screenings_feature_layer)

sdf.spatial.plot(map_widget = map1,                                        # Map widget variable
                        renderer_type = 'c',                                           # Type of Renderer ("s", "c", "u", etc.)
                        method = "esriClassifyEqualInterval",               # Classification Scheme
                        class_count = 5,                                                # Number of classes
                        col = 'Number_of_',                                           # Field of interest
                        min_value = 1,                                                  # Lower bound of data
                        max_value = max(sdf['Number_of_']),             # Upper bound of data
                        default_symbol = None,                                   # Refers to "Other" values not in specified range
                        alpha = 0.7)

I've tried min_size = , max_size = , and others.

Let me know if you know the answer!  Thanks so much!

0 Kudos
0 Replies