No PopUp Info in Chrome

03-29-2021 06:26 PM
FranciscoCastillo1
New Contributor III

Hi, Everyone!

I wonder what's happening with my PopUp Windows because suddenly started to fail when I use Chrome browser and it works fine in Brave and IE. Is there something with the new Chrome update? I developed an app with ArcGIS API 3.23.

Thank you in advance.

Greetings!

Tags (2)
25 Replies
ShelleySchott
Esri Contributor

@FranciscoCastillo1 , this is interesting. We are experiencing pop-up issues with Chrome where the browser zoom scale is set to anything other than 100%.

What version of Chrome are you using?

We have version 89.0.4389.90.

Shelley Schott
Senior Consultant, Esri Australia
FranciscoCastillo1
New Contributor III

Hi, I have the 89.0.4389.90 Chrome Version (Build oficial) (64 bits).

ShelleySchott
Esri Contributor

@FranciscoCastillo1 , sorry I forgot to ask what version ArcGIS Enterprise you are using?

Shelley Schott
FranciscoCastillo1
New Contributor III

Hi, again. 

In this specific case, the app is totally developed using the ArcGIS API 3.23 and it's not  published through Enterprise. Thank You for your answers and I'm stil wondering what's happening with Chrome in this PopUp issue.

Greetings!

0 Kudos
ShadCampbell
New Contributor III

Same issue, same chrome version, 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit).  Using the JSAPI version 3.10 in my app.

MikeGarcia
New Contributor II

Maybe it is coincidence but I noticed this issue late last week on my PC with my JS3.25 WAB 2.4 Apps after I was upgraded to MS365.  

We are on Enterprise 10.8.1.  

Maps and popups are no longer clickable in Chrome Version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (64-bit).  

Our workaround is directing users to Edge or Firefox.  Thankfully both still work.  

Almost everything in the app that is off the map is functioning including custom and OTB widgets, zoom, scroll, etc..  Double clicking on the map Zooms in but does not bring up a popup.  

The only widget that is not working is Measure which needs the map. 
However, EnhancedDraw is working.  
I have an untouched back up version of the app and it too is not working either in Chrome.  

We have one user who is able to click on the map but the attributes are using the Esri popup rather than opening in the Scheitlin PopUpPanel.  I have not been able to reproduce this. 

Interestingly, I do not have this issue with any of the JS4 API apps.  

This week the issue has spread to others in the organization.  

FranciscoCastillo1
New Contributor III

Hi, MikeGarcia.   I have realized that in my laptop I can display the attributes of the PopUp and I have the same Chrome version that my PC. What is that? I don't know.

0 Kudos
ShelleySchott
Esri Contributor

@MikeGarcia Thanks for the additional information. 

Have you raised an Esri support case yet about this? I am wondering if there is a broader issue about the Chrome update.

Shelley Schott
0 Kudos
ShadCampbell
New Contributor III

Same here... popup seems to work for some people and not others.  Same version of Chrome.  Works in Edge, Firefox, even IE.  Everything (pan, double click - zoom, etc) works fine... just the popup.