editor widget selection ,  bug??

03-15-2011 04:44 AM
bartlissens
New Contributor
When using the editor widget in js api 2.2 with a featurelayer in "SELECTION" mode :

if a feature is selected twice the selection symbol dissapears and the feature is not visible anymore until another feature is selected.

to recreate this behaviour i adapted the "union" sample from the js api sample page.

has anyone had any experience with this problem??

grts,
Bart
0 Kudos
3 Replies
deleted-user-iPdcWUgWcsoy
New Contributor III
if a feature is selected twice the selection symbol dissapears and the feature is not visible anymore until another feature is selected.

Do you mean, double-click or clicked once and after some seconds twice?

I had this beaviour, too. The reason was, that the click-event on the map (to select a feature) called again at the second click. You have to denie the click-event, when a graphic is selected. I overwrote some functions of the Editor-Widget and add some functions that check if a graphic is selected and the second click is set on this selected graphic. It was a bit tricky, but finally it works.
0 Kudos
Haider_Ali
Occasional Contributor

I am having same issue can you post the code which solved the issue.

Editor widget sometimes hides selected graphic that is the question i asked  it contains fiddle code .

0 Kudos
PeterPuck
New Contributor
I believe I have very similar problem.

When I want to select an feature which is behind an overlay graphic - the editor controls show up for a short time ( resize, rotate etc.) and then just disappear.

I believe this isn't supposed to be that way?
0 Kudos