Select to view content in your preferred language

InfoWindow help

Jump to solution
01-30-2012 10:08 PM
sherlytobias
New Contributor
How can i have a link to an infowindow? Can I use textarea and use html there? The information inside the infowindow will be coming from an xml file.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor
Yes, you can include these as part of your component.  You'd want to insert something like this:
<mx:LinkButton label="View Website"       click="{navigateToURL(new URLRequest(data.URL_ADDRESS), '_blank');}"  toolTip = "Click to view web site for this location" includeInLayout="{data.URL_ADDRESS.length > 1? true:false}"  visible="{data.URL_ADDRES.length > 1? true:false}" />

I like to add the 'includeInLayout' and 'visible' arguments because in my data I may or may not have a URL in my link field (URL_ADDRESS in this example).

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TracySchloss
Frequent Contributor
Yes, you can include these as part of your component.  You'd want to insert something like this:
<mx:LinkButton label="View Website"       click="{navigateToURL(new URLRequest(data.URL_ADDRESS), '_blank');}"  toolTip = "Click to view web site for this location" includeInLayout="{data.URL_ADDRESS.length > 1? true:false}"  visible="{data.URL_ADDRES.length > 1? true:false}" />

I like to add the 'includeInLayout' and 'visible' arguments because in my data I may or may not have a URL in my link field (URL_ADDRESS in this example).
0 Kudos
sherlytobias
New Contributor
Thanks for that! That really helped me. But I have one more question. If I use navigateToURL in a flex mobile application, does it automatically loads the URL to the device when it is clicked?
0 Kudos