Skip navigation
All Places >

911 GIS

Recent Activity

ryotaka
Hi everyone,   When I tried to clip raster with several polygon shape files, I observed that some shape files worked, while some gave me an error (Error 001566). The error message indicates that input polygon may not be within raster layer. However, by checking the map, the failed polygon layer is inside of raster layer, so it seems just fine.… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
blouderback
Hey everyone,   I am trying to see if anyone has any information on using the ESRI mapping instead of the clunky mess that comes with this software.  I know it's possible to do this but getting information to make it a reality is hard to come by.  Any help would be appreciated.   ***Update:  I found the answer myself.  If any of you know others… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
adamlodge
Has anyone created a file geodatabase or xml schema document that, to the extent possible, implements the full data model defined in NENA NG911 for GIS standard?   https://dev.nena.org/higherlogic/ws/public/download/9828/20161206_NG9-1-1%20GIS%20Data%20Model_PubRvw.pdf    If so, I (and perhaps others) would find it hugely helpful to get access… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
mirman_byui
Click to view contentI am trying to create a volumetric surface of faults on the vertical plane (z). When we try to create this from various geostatistical toolbox's tools and the 3D analyst toolbox's tools it tries to interpolate solely based on the density of the points whereas we are simply trying to connect the dots. Does ArcGIS have this capability? If not, what… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
brandbast
Click to view contentHi all,   So I want to measure the distance between the center point of the blue polygon and all the other points (image 1) using the road network (image 2). Is there a way to do this without having to click on every point seperately?    In other words: can I make a field in the attribute table which measures the proximity of all the points to… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
JLM007
I am making a figures with data driven pages and I have annotation I only want to display when certain pages are shown. On page 12 for example I have annotation with a parcel number pointing to the feature on page  13 part of that annotation box is still shown but being cut off. Is there a way I can make it only show on page 12 and not page 13… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
pickusj
Not sure if this is right spot to post, but I'm USAF Pentagon... Running ArcGIS 10.3 on gov't desktop.  NVIDIA Quatro P1000 video card (driver 412.16), but I don't see it being used (GPU) @ ArcMap/Catalog/etc.  Especially using Spatial Analyst Viewshed2 modeling.  I have a DoD help desk request to install latest driver (391.33), but I believe… (Show more)
kasitif
I have tried DEM reconditioning but ended up with this error every time System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at ESRI.APWR.ApHydro.ArcHydroOp.DEMReconditioningGP(ApLayers apLayers, Double numCellsBuff, Double sharpDrop, Double smoothDrop, Boolean raiseNegative, Boolean bUsingStreamGridInput,… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
rustamgaifullin
Имеется .MDB файл с данными кадастра. Какой программой открыть этот файл?
in 911 GIS
ravroge23
Hi All:   I recently bought the book Getting to know ArcGIS and downloaded a student version of the software. Keep getting a message "Could not connect to an ArcGIS license manager running on host "Not_Set". Have not been able to find a solution that works. Can anyone help me?   Thanks
in 911 GIS
Load more items