Skip navigation
All Places >

911 GIS

Recent Activity

Sadra.PW
Click to view contentHi everyone,   I'm exporting a set of 3d contour lines to CAD and they seem to be all elevated in ArcScene but when I export them to CAD some of the lines are not elevated and come in as flat ones. I've tried remaking the 3d features, various formats for exports and it just stays the same. What could be causing this issue and how could I resolve… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
ryotaka
Hi everyone,   When I tried to clip raster with several polygon shape files, I observed that some shape files worked, while some gave me an error (Error 001566). The error message indicates that input polygon may not be within raster layer. However, by checking the map, the failed polygon layer is inside of raster layer, so it seems just fine.… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
AlaaLearn
Hello,   I need to connect an excel sheet exist in a SQL server & this excel sheet is refreshable "update its data per day or per hour"  How Can I connect this excel sheet in ArcMap and continuation see the refreshable data and display it in ArcMap as a feature class and perform the required analysis?   Thanks.
adamlodge
Has anyone created a file geodatabase or xml schema document that, to the extent possible, implements the full data model defined in NENA NG911 for GIS standard?   https://dev.nena.org/higherlogic/ws/public/download/9828/20161206_NG9-1-1%20GIS%20Data%20Model_PubRvw.pdf    If so, I (and perhaps others) would find it hugely helpful to get access… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
tpamps96
Click to view contentI have some rasters that take forever to draw when I zoom in or out.  I am trying to build pyramids to speed up raster rendering. I keep getting this error message. Any thoughts? 
in 911 GIS
ceeteevee
Click to view contentI'm trying to create a composite address locator for a statewide dataset with each of the individual locators using a different set of road name fields.  The other fields I have set up in the individual locators are the address ranges, postal community, which I'm using as the city or place name, and the county name.  All of that works fine in the… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
TimEatwell@gmco123
I am trying to write a label class expression that will allow me to label polygons with a name (text code) rather than the number code in the source field. I have tried two options using a select case and elseif function, but I can't get it to work. Any help would be much appreciated.   Function FindLabel ([Type]) If '1' Then Findlabel = 'SR'… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
mikialynn
I am using data driven pages to make a 5-page mapbook of an area. There is also one far-away site that I wanted to include an inset of on the first page of my mapbook (near to where it is). However, I don't want that inset map to be in the following four pages. How do I make a data frame appear in only one page of my data-driven map book and not… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
MSgtKubes
QUESTION:  I am currently working on a water main map and would like to not show distances for any pipe less than 10ft long to help cleanup the map.   Does anyone know how I can edit this expression:   [pipeDiameter] + '\n'+[lengthSize]+"  FT"
in 911 GIS
Load more items