Skip navigation
All Places >

911 GIS

Recent Activity

kasitif
I have tried DEM reconditioning but ended up with this error every time System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at ESRI.APWR.ApHydro.ArcHydroOp.DEMReconditioningGP(ApLayers apLayers, Double numCellsBuff, Double sharpDrop, Double smoothDrop, Boolean raiseNegative, Boolean bUsingStreamGridInput,… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
rustamgaifullin
Имеется .MDB файл с данными кадастра. Какой программой открыть этот файл?
in 911 GIS
brandbast
Click to view contentHi all,   So I want to measure the distance between the center point of the blue polygon and all the other points (image 1) using the road network (image 2). Is there a way to do this without having to click on every point seperately?    In other words: can I make a field in the attribute table which measures the proximity of all the points to… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
ravroge23
Hi All:   I recently bought the book Getting to know ArcGIS and downloaded a student version of the software. Keep getting a message "Could not connect to an ArcGIS license manager running on host "Not_Set". Have not been able to find a solution that works. Can anyone help me?   Thanks
in 911 GIS
brandbast
I have a neighbourhood shapfile which also has the population/number of citizens per neighbourhood. My question is: Can I transfer this data on population to a polygon grid? The grid polygon borders ofcourse don't align with the neighbourhood borders, so can ArcMap automatically transfer percentages of the population size to the grid polygons, so… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
sgeorge04
Click to view contentHello!   I am trying to put together a map of historical and contemporary fish occurrences. Some of my GPS points are slightly off of the stream segment (polyline) that they are from. How do I snap these floating points to the line segment they are nearest to?   I appreciate any kind of help or advice! I am using ArcMap 10.5.1
in 911 GIS
gisstudent37
Hello ESRI Team,   I have a question regarding the datastore 10.6.1 with ArcGIS server 10.6.1.   The below is full information about my issue:   I have two machines one for server and another one for data store when I configure it with machine name and the common name I faced the below issue with red indicator:   << the connection property set… (Show more)
narmc@ems
I am trying to change the scheme of a primary road name for our EMS dispatchers. The attribute just contains the road number. For example, one of the counties I am working on the roads are label NC xxxx. However, the table that I use to label the end map only has the number. Is there a way to go into the field and append it with the 'NC' at the… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
frajousyoung
How many subscription service credits are alloted each year
in 911 GIS
Load more items