Skip navigation
All Places >

911 GIS

Recent Activity

dvelaste_fict
Hi,   Currently I'm working in a research project related to COVID-19. For this, I'm using survey123. The problem is after finishing the design of a data survey, I used to use the tiny URL displayed automatically, something like this https://arcg.is/1fL55u . But after the first deployment the link changed to something like this… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
jengstrom86
So, I've used ArcGIS online maps in the desktop application multiple times before without any issue. Now, I can still find the ArcGIS online maps under "add data" and choose to add them, but they don't appear in the map/table of content, neither does any error message. The basemaps work ok. I have logged in to ArcGIS online, so that can't be the… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
lhoxie
Hello, I am creating a dashboard for my emergency managers.  There are quite a few websites that for some reason won't embed in a frame.   Is there anyway around that?  Can anyone tell me why they won't embed?   I ended up just using the text feature and putting them in as hyperlinks, but it would look a lot nicer if they were showing as a… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
aura_rocha@transcanada.com
Hello, I'm experience an issue in and sde database. When loading a feature class with and "Area" field I renames the area field and add the database name. Even if I delete and add a new field called "area" does the same change.   Thanks
in 911 GIS
fodasig
I renew the license for ArcGis for personal use and ESRI sent a invoice but I could't find de new license code, where can I find it? Thank you.
in 911 GIS
projjo9002
Hi All,   I have a grib file downloaded which I have opened in Python and saving it as tiff file. The problem I am having is after saving it to tiff file, the projection is flying out. Is there any solution for this?
in 911 GIS
adamlodge
Has anyone created a file geodatabase or xml schema document that, to the extent possible, implements the full data model defined in NENA NG911 for GIS standard?   https://dev.nena.org/higherlogic/ws/public/download/9828/20161206_NG9-1-1%20GIS%20Data%20Model_PubRvw.pdf    If so, I (and perhaps others) would find it hugely helpful to get access… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
StevenWheeler
I am looking for a way to show fire and EMS incidents that happen within a Station Area, when the apparatus assigned to the area are unavailable.     The incident data captures several time stamps, such as the Start Date/Time and the Clear Date/Time.  It also captures the Station Area that the incident occurs in and all units that respond on the… (Show more)
in 911 GIS
frajousyoung
How do you delete a feature in collector for Arc GIS
in 911 GIS
Load more items