ArcGIS Experience Builder takes advantage of modern web technologies to amplify Web AppBuilder's out of the box mobile capabilities. Crucial functionality is the ability to configure the same app differently for mobile and desktop. The Esri YouTube user "GeoDev" goes through some crucial steps in this video, from customizing widget layouts to different elements on the page so that your app looks great and performs on multiple screen sizes. Creating links between different pages is shown as well. Though the video is for Beta 1 it is still very informative.
- ArcGIS Experience Builder | Build, Deploy, and Manage GIS Web Apps
- Frequently Asked Questions
- ArcGIS Experience Builder Beta
Configurable App Templates: Configure Apps with Mobile in Mind
Beth Romero recently posted this really helpful blog on how to create great apps for mobile with Esri's configurable app templates. Pop-ups, symbology and testing methods, among other ideas, are covered.
- Choose an ArcGIS Configurable Apps template—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation
- Create apps from maps—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation
Operations Dashboard: Configure Dashboards for Mobile
Derek Law published this in-depth blog on optimizing dashboards for mobile use. From general best practices to maps, legends and interactivity, this is a must-read before jumping into mobile dashboard configuration.
- Dashboards on your smartphone—Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS | Documentation
- Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS | Real-Time Data Visualization & Analytics