Are you curious about the professionals behind some of our most popular books? Want to learn more about using or teaching with these books? Now is your chance to hear from them directly: Drop by during the week of UC to view exclusive Q&As with some of our authors.
Bonus: They'll be answering your questions!
Between July 13 and July 17, we'll release pre-recorded interviews with some of our authors, who will be talking about their book(s), their experience, and other topics of interest to you. Each interview will be accessible separately and on demand to allow you the most flexibility with your schedule during UC.
The authors who will be answering your questions include:
- Dawn Wright and Christian Harder, editors of GIS for Science; Ocean Solutions, Earth Solutions (Dawn); and The ArcGIS Book (Christian)
- Paul Zandbergen, author of Python Scripting for ArcGIS and the upcoming books, Python Scripting for ArcGIS Pro and Advanced Python Scripting for ArcGIS Pro
- Kristen Kurland, co-author of the GIS Tutorial series (including GIS Tutorial 1 for ArcGIS Pro 2.4)
- J. Chris Carter, author of Introduction to Human Geography Using ArcGIS Online
- NEW! Added 6/16: Pinde Fu, author of the Getting to Know Web GIS book series
Want to ask a question to one of the above authors? Submit your queries to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include who your question is intended for, and feel free to send multiple questions for multiple authors.
Not all questions submitted will make it into the final list, so be sure to send in your questions early! Last day to submit is Friday, June 12.
UPDATE: Questions for Pinde will be accepted through Monday, June 22.
As we approach UC, stop by the Esri Press GeoNet community to find out more!