Published web app not working with Internet Explorer

Discussion created by scooter303 on Mar 28, 2014
Latest reply on Mar 29, 2014 by warice
I have put together a web app for the purpose of being published on a City website.  It works exactly as expected with Firefox and Chrome.  But when using Internet Explorer the app performs extremely slow, locks up, sometimes crashes, and the popups show strange coding.  I thought that the layers may be part of the problem so I went back and tiled the parcels layer and actually made it worse in IE.  Has anyone had any experience with similar problems and if so what was the solution(s).  I have attached the link below to illustrate the problem.


John Schulz
GIS Analyst
Austin Water Utility