Change Geocoding Options in Model Builder???

03-20-2014 04:10 PM
ChuncuiFan
New Contributor
I???m trying to automate geocoding tasks with ModelBuilder in ArcGIS 10.2. The address locator that I use for geocoding comes from ESRI StreetMap Premium.  I would like to change some default settings of the geocoding options. Is it possible to set these options in Model Builder? The other way that I could think of is to create a locator and change the setting. But the address locator that I use comes from ESRI StreetMap Premium. Does anyone know more about this way of changing the locator settings? Thanks!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
TimWitt
Frequent Contributor
I�??m trying to automate geocoding tasks with ModelBuilder in ArcGIS 10.2. The address locator that I use for geocoding comes from ESRI StreetMap Premium.  I would like to change some default settings of the geocoding options. Is it possible to set these options in Model Builder? The other way that I could think of is to create a locator and change the setting. But the address locator that I use comes from ESRI StreetMap Premium. Does anyone know more about this way of changing the locator settings? Thanks!

Sadly, you can't changes settings via model builder or python. The only "settings" you can change are the once you set up while creating the Address Locator.
0 Kudos