FeatureLayer OnClick and iOS Touch

Jump to solution
02-03-2014 05:38 PM
BrianRassier
Occasional Contributor
Hello -

I have an app that's intended for mobile consumption.  Development went well using browsers and iOS simulators, but we're having problems using the app on an actual iOS device.

We have a FeatureLayer that shows attributes on click.  This works fine with mouse input on Chrome, FF and Safari, but the event isn't triggered at all for iOS tap's.  Any idea what could cause that?  I've tried increasing the IdentifyParam tolerance, Tried using a polygon feature in place of points, but neither helped.  Here is how I've tried hooking up the events:

//Create and add Identify                                 hydrantsLayer = new esri.layers.FeatureLayer(hydrantsUrl, {                                     mode: esri.layers.FeatureLayer.MODE_ONDEMAND,                                     outFields: ["*"]                                 });                                  hydrantsLayer.on("error", function (error) {                                     alert("Error loading hydrants Layer.");                                 });                                  //Also tried this format: hydrantsLayer.on("click", executeIdentifyTask);                                 dojo.connect(hydrantsLayer, 'onClick', executeIdentifyTask);
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrianRassier
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
2 Replies
BrianRassier
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
MonaBrisco
New Contributor III

I am having this issue but do not see the solution provided.  Has this been removed?

0 Kudos