Print task output missing map

10-24-2013 01:05 AM
JohnFannon
Occasional Contributor III
Hi

I'm using the latest JavaScript Basic Viewer and have hooked up the print task to a custom print service that was created using the Export Web Map tool (as per the help). I have set up a very basic A4 portrait template with just a single data frame and this prints fine from the viewer print task.

My problem is, that when I set up other more complex layouts, like an A3 landscape with some graphics and text added, the resulting print contains the graphics etc, but the map is missing.

I've tried various layouts and can't get anything but a basic one to work. Anyone got any idea why the map isn't printing?

We are using PDF as the export type and the services are all in ArcGIS Server 10.1 and have no security set (i.e. are public).

Regards

John
0 Kudos
1 Reply
WebGISGdibx
New Contributor III

Did you ever solve this problem? I have a similar issue... my custom layouts published as print service from ArcGIS Server 10.3 contain all the same things (one picture, some text) and they also work fine in ArcGIS Online Print Widget... except the A4 layout in only ONE scale ... in this one scale it won't print the map content. I don't know why.

0 Kudos