AnsweredAssumed Answered

combobox in attribute inspector via 'customField' doesn't work

Question asked by kait_davis on Jul 31, 2013
Latest reply on Feb 21, 2014 by mlmiller4
I would like to add a combobox to the attribute inspector using the customField property. I am following the sample Attribute Inspector with Custom Dijit, and the syntax for adding a combobox does not seem to reflect the pattern used to add the validation textbox in the sample. Trying the following code inhibits my features from being selectable, so clearly it is erroneous. I'm looking for some direction as to what I'm missing when I'm instantiating the combobox:

var myDijit = new dijit.form.ComboBox({         id: "select1",         value: "choose an option",         store: store     }, "select1");  var layerInfos = [{           'featureLayer':featureLayer,           'showAttachments':false,           'showDeleteButton':false,           'fieldInfos':[             {'fieldName':'summary','label':'Summary'},             {'fieldName':'asset_cat','label':'Asset cat.'},             {'fieldName':'linkage1','label':'linkage1','customField':myDijit},             {'fieldName':'date','label':'Date'}           ]         }];   

Outcomes