Editor widget with simple toolbar

Jump to solution
07-16-2013 09:48 AM
MarcusBush
New Contributor
Hello,

Maybe I am doing something totally wrong, but as this sample URL: http://developers.arcgis.com/en/javascript/samples/ed_simpletoolbar/ I cannot seem to do anything except draw red lines regardless of which shape I select, or which option on the small toolbar I have selected.

Can anyone verify if this sample works as intended? It's definitely possible I'm just not using it correctly, its a bit confusing.

The sample has some pre-loaded shapes, I assumed those were editable but can't seem to select them.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JesvinValencia
New Contributor II
The red lines indicate that you're still adding the features.  After clicking on the symbol on the TemplatePicker, try double-clicking when you're finished drawing.  You should see a dialog that will let you edit attributes.  Please see the screenshot here:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25984[/ATTACH]

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
JesvinValencia
New Contributor II
The red lines indicate that you're still adding the features.  After clicking on the symbol on the TemplatePicker, try double-clicking when you're finished drawing.  You should see a dialog that will let you edit attributes.  Please see the screenshot here:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]25984[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
MarcusBush
New Contributor
jvalencia,

Thank you for the response, after seeing your screenshot I tried it again on all my browsers on this computer.. no luck.

So I tested it on another computer and it works as intended.

Clearly something is up with some type of video rendering on my development computer I was attempting at first,

Thanks!
0 Kudos
AbdulMateen
New Contributor
it is because of ProxyUrl ,Try to download the example and  change

esri.config.defaults.io.proxyUrl to your  proxy page.

check the proxy page help topic for details on setting up a proxy page
0 Kudos