Dojo Modules not refreshing properties on my Web Server

01-03-2013 07:58 AM
KarenRobine
Occasional Contributor II
I'm using a config.js file similar to many examples on the ESRI site. I've got a djConfig statement as follows:
        djConfig = {
            parseOnLoad: true,
            isDebug: true,
          packages: [
          {
            "name": "modules",
            "location": location.pathname.replace(/\/[^/]+$/, "") + "/modules"
         }
         ]
        };
In my modules.config, I'm setting various operational layers.
However, when I modify the config to set different operational layers, it's as though the new settings/layers aren't showing up in my website. I've cleared my cache, etc etc, but still, the old settings/layers still show up. I've verified this with Fiddler. It works fine if I make the change and run it using Aptana Studio. Just doesnt refresh properly when running it on my Web Server.

Is there a property in my module, or something in djConfig to be assured that my modules refresh on page load?
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JeffPace
MVP Alum
I'm using a config.js file similar to many examples on the ESRI site. I've got a djConfig statement as follows:
        djConfig = {
            parseOnLoad: true,
            isDebug: true,
          packages: [
          {
            "name": "modules",
            "location": location.pathname.replace(/\/[^/]+$/, "") + "/modules"
         }
         ]
        };
In my modules.config, I'm setting various operational layers.
However, when I modify the config to set different operational layers, it's as though the new settings/layers aren't showing up in my website. I've cleared my cache, etc etc, but still, the old settings/layers still show up. I've verified this with Fiddler. It works fine if I make the change and run it using Aptana Studio. Just doesnt refresh properly when running it on my Web Server.

Is there a property in my module, or something in djConfig to be assured that my modules refresh on page load?

Are you clearing the cache on the web server (not the browser, on the server itself)
0 Kudos