AnsweredAssumed Answered

DataGrid Error - 304 Not Modified

Question asked by mcdade31 on Nov 6, 2012
Latest reply on Nov 6, 2012 by mcdade31
I'm getting a error with dojox.grid.DataGrid

I had a test application that I used to get the code how I wanted it, it worked. I then switched the code to my full application and it no longer works. When I do the search in my full app it does the search and returns the results (that I can see in firebug) however, the grid is not populated and the graphic is not returned on the map. Below is what firebug is showing me:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]19055[/ATTACH]

And below is the code I am using to perform the search:

function doFind() {         //Set the search text to the value in the box         findParams.searchText = dojo.byId("parcel").value;     //grid.showMessage("Loading..."); //Shows the Loading Message until search results are returned.         findTask.execute(findParams,showResults);       }        function showResults(results) {         //This function works with an array of FindResult that the task returns         map.graphics.clear();         var symbol = new esri.symbol.SimpleFillSymbol(esri.symbol.SimpleFillSymbol.STYLE_SOLID, new esri.symbol.SimpleLineSymbol(esri.symbol.SimpleLineSymbol.STYLE_SOLID, new dojo.Color([98,194,204]), 2), new dojo.Color([98,194,204,0.5]));           //create array of attributes         var items = dojo.map(results,function(result){           var graphic = result.feature;           graphic.setSymbol(symbol);           map.graphics.add(graphic);           return result.feature.attributes;         });                   //Create data object to be used in store         var data = {           identifier: "Parcel Identification Number",  //This field needs to have unique values. USES THE ALIAS!!!           label: "PARCELID", //Name field for display. Not pertinent to a grid but may be used elsewhere.           items: items         };           //Create data store and bind to grid.         store = new dojo.data.ItemFileReadStore({ data:data });         var grid = dijit.byId('grid');         grid.setStore(store);          //Zoom back to the initial map extent         map.setExtent(startExtent);        }        //Zoom to the parcel when the user clicks a row       function onRowClickHandler(evt){         var clickedTaxLotId = grid.getItem(evt.rowIndex).PARCELID;         var selectedTaxLot;          dojo.forEach(map.graphics.graphics,function(graphic){           if((graphic.attributes) && graphic.attributes.PARCELID === clickedTaxLotId){             selectedTaxLot = graphic;             return;           }         });         var taxLotExtent = selectedTaxLot.geometry.getExtent();         map.setExtent(taxLotExtent);       }

There are other parts of the code obviously, not sure what will be relevant to find the answer/error.

Outcomes