info Window does not display info after changing browser window size

08-20-2012 12:09 PM
deleted-user-ugCMpXci8bn5
New Contributor III
Hello,

I have an info Window which shows upon clicking on a feature, based on the tabbed info window in the ESRI example: 
http://resources.esri.com/help/9.3/arcgisserver/apis/javascript/arcgis/help/jssamples_start.htm#jssa...

When I expand or contract the browser window by dragging the edge or corner and then click on a feature, an info Window will open, but w/o any information on the feature...if I leave the window open and drag the browser window border (or maximize the window), the info will show up in the window, and subsequent clicks will show a correct infoWindow, until I manually change the browser window size again.  But if I close the window and click on a new point, a new info Window will open but again with no information.

My code is quite long..but here are the first couple of relevant functions...basically I am following the model of the link given above.  Thank for any help, Jason

function initFunctionality(map) {
        dojo.connect(map, "onClick", doIdentify);

identifyTask = new esri.tasks.IdentifyTask("http://dotdevgisiis01/ArcGIS/rest/services/demo/MapServer");

identifyParams = new esri.tasks.IdentifyParameters();
        identifyParams.tolerance = 10;
        identifyParams.returnGeometry = true;
        identifyParams.layerIds = ssLayer.visibleLayers;
        identifyParams.layerOption = "all";
        identifyParams.width = map.width;
        identifyParams.height = map.height;

map.infoWindow.resize(415, 200);
        map.infoWindow.setContent("");
        map.infoWindow.setTitle("");
        map.infoWindow.setContent(dijit.byId("tabs").domNode);
        map.infoWindow.setTitle("Identify Results");

identifySymbol = new esri.symbol.SimpleFillSymbol(esri.symbol.SimpleFillSymbol.STYLE_SOLID, new esri.symbol.SimpleLineSymbol(esri.symbol.SimpleLineSymbol.STYLE_SOLID, new dojo.Color([255, 0, 0]), 2), new dojo.Color([255, 255, 0, 0.25]));

}

function doIdentify(evt) {

// map.graphics.clear();
        updateLayerVisibility();

identifyParams.geometry = evt.mapPoint;
        identifyParams.mapExtent = map.extent;

identifyTask.execute(identifyParams, function (idResults) { addToMap(idResults, evt); });

}

(I then have an 'addToMap' function and a 'layerTabContent' function simliar to the ones given in the ESRI example linked above)
0 Kudos
0 Replies