dknigge

'Find Results DataGrid' problem with navigation toolbar

Discussion created by dknigge on Jun 26, 2012
Starting with the example 'Show Find Task results in DataGrid' in the JavaScript API sample (http://help.arcgis.com/en/webapi/javascript/arcgis/help/jssamples/find_map_datagrid.html)..... which works great, I proceeded by adding the Identify, Legend, and Navigation Toolbar samples. Everything works well with the exception of the navigation tools. Clicking on a grid record zooms to the location but if I then use the mouse wheel or zoom buttons the selected record graphic stays outlined but the other data layers disappear.  Clicking on a different datagrid record will then zoom to that location without a problem but if I again attempt to use any zoom or pan tools the graphic outline stays but the other layers disappear from view.
The other problem I have is using the 'Identify function' after I have zoomed to a datagrid record location. If  I click the "zoomed to" target the Identify window successfully brings up information about another layer. This is all great but when I click the next datagrid record it will not zoom at all. If I try and use the mouse wheel or toolbar zoom the layers disappear.
I'm thinking that perhaps I need to "refresh" the "on click", "onRowClick" and map???

I would be sincerely thankful to anyone pointing me in the right direction,

Dorothea

Outcomes