ASP.NET Controls in InfoWindow

Jump to solution
06-25-2012 07:55 AM
ChadFanguy
New Contributor III
Is there any way of putting asp.net controls like UpdatePanel in the infowindow bubble?

If not, is there a way I can make a menu pan/scroll with the map?

I need to show dynamic content in a window while allowing it to pan with the map. If anyone has any other recommendations, I'd be open to them.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ChadFanguy
New Contributor III
I was able to "link" the movement of the map with a sideMenu div through onPan and onPanEnd...

sideMenuTop = 40; sideMenuLeft = map.width - 600;  dojo.connect(map, 'onPanEnd', function () {     sideMenuTop = $('#sideMenu').css('top').substring(0, $('#sideMenu').css('top').length - 2);     sideMenuLeft = $('#sideMenu').css('left').substring(0, $('#sideMenu').css('left').length - 2); });  dojo.connect(map, 'onPan', function (extent, delta) {     $('#sideMenu').css('top', Number(sideMenuTop) + delta.y);     $('#sideMenu').css('left', Number(sideMenuLeft) + delta.x); });

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ChadFanguy
New Contributor III
I was able to "link" the movement of the map with a sideMenu div through onPan and onPanEnd...

sideMenuTop = 40; sideMenuLeft = map.width - 600;  dojo.connect(map, 'onPanEnd', function () {     sideMenuTop = $('#sideMenu').css('top').substring(0, $('#sideMenu').css('top').length - 2);     sideMenuLeft = $('#sideMenu').css('left').substring(0, $('#sideMenu').css('left').length - 2); });  dojo.connect(map, 'onPan', function (extent, delta) {     $('#sideMenu').css('top', Number(sideMenuTop) + delta.y);     $('#sideMenu').css('left', Number(sideMenuLeft) + delta.x); });
0 Kudos