Geoprocessing on Bing Maps - JavaScript API.

05-21-2012 06:15 AM
El_BoukfaouiReda
New Contributor II
Hi everybody,

is there anyway we can use geoprocessing services like for instance route task on Morocco routes or Africa, Europe or whatever ?
It seems like geoprocessing services are working just in the U.S and Canada.
Would you please enlighten me about the subject.
I wanna use the geoprocessing services for Morocco and I'm really confused about the subject.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JeffPace
MVP Alum
Hi everybody,

is there anyway we can use geoprocessing services like for instance route task on Morocco routes or Africa, Europe or whatever ?
It seems like geoprocessing services are working just in the U.S and Canada.
Would you please enlighten me about the subject.
I wanna use the geoprocessing services for Morocco and I'm really confused about the subject.

My guess is this is a limitation of the Bing Geocoder, not the javascript api.
0 Kudos
El_BoukfaouiReda
New Contributor II
Set apart the geocoding, which is impossible to use in countries other than Canada or the U.S,
so is there anyway we can use or consume geoprocessing tasks on Bing Basemaps with the actual architecture of ArcGIS Server REST API ?

Regards.
0 Kudos
El_BoukfaouiReda
New Contributor II
Hi Everybody,

I just wanna know what are the country limitations for using Bing Maps geoprocessing tasks because I'm having a lot of problems using them.
I think that U.S and Canada are the only countries that can explore and consume geoprocessing services.
Please help, attend some enlightenments about the subject and especially from an esri product manager who's gonna be more helpful I think !

Regards.
0 Kudos