Select to view content in your preferred language

Beta 2 Licence Error

04-03-2012 04:04 AM
Labels (1)
GirayCoşan
Occasional Contributor
Hi,
I Updated the ArcGIS Runtime Beta 2 authorization with a new code from ArcGIS Beta Community mail
but LocalGeoprocessingService and the other localservice does not work  in the software.
0 Kudos
8 Replies
BKuiper
Frequent Contributor
Same here.

ArcGISRuntime: ArcGIS Runtime startup failure: unlicensed ArcGIS Runtime

----

problem solved. I had a problem in my code which prevented it from calling SetLicense().
0 Kudos
MichaelBranscomb
Esri Frequent Contributor
Hi,
I Updated the ArcGIS Runtime Beta 2 authorization with a new code from ArcGIS Beta Community mail
but LocalGeoprocessingService and the other localservice does not work  in the software.

Hi,

Please can you email me at mbranscomb@esri.com with your extended Beta 2 license string so I can investigate?

Cheers

Mike
0 Kudos
BKuiper
Frequent Contributor
Hi,

Make sure you call SetLicense() on the LocalServer with the license from the License Viewer tool.
0 Kudos
GirayCoşan
Occasional Contributor
I call SetLicense() but LocalGeoprocessingService fails and doesn't work.
0 Kudos
BKuiper
Frequent Contributor
I call SetLicense() but LocalGeoprocessingService fails and doesn't work.

Did you already solve this with Mike ? What error message do you get in your output window in Visual Studio?
0 Kudos
GirayCoşan
Occasional Contributor
Hi,

Error Message:
ESRI.ArcGIS.Client.Local.LocalServerException: Failed to create service routing GPServer. Service failed to initialize: Bad GPK package specified Error code: 500

Thanks for  your Replies...
0 Kudos
BKuiper
Frequent Contributor
Hi,

Error Message:
ESRI.ArcGIS.Client.Local.LocalServerException: Failed to create service routing GPServer. Service failed to initialize: Bad GPK package specified Error code: 500

Thanks for  your Replies...

Looking at the error message your package is not created correctly. Did you enable "Support for ArcGIS Runtime" when creating the package ?

It doesn't seem to be a license issue. That will generate a different error message. Your output window will actually show that the Runtime is started successfully. Your error message seems to be generated when you are trying to consume/add a GPK.
0 Kudos
GirayCoşan
Occasional Contributor
The problem solved with the help of Mike.I deleted the GPK under the ArcGIS/Packages and then re-created GPK that worked after.

Thanks Mike.
0 Kudos