Select to view content in your preferred language

JTX 9.3.1 - Cannot Add Data

06-22-2011 05:06 AM
CraigMark
Deactivated User
I'm configuring a job template in arcmap via JTX configuration manager.  When I try to add data with the "Job Tracking (Administrator)" toolbar, I get an error:

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM Component. as ESRI.ArcGIS.Catalog.IGxDataset.geet_Dataset() at ESRI.ArcGIS.JTXExt.AddDataConfig.OnClick()

Any help is appreciated!

- Craig
0 Kudos
3 Replies
RaghavendraSunku
Occasional Contributor
Hi Craig,

Do you have any 'unusual' datasets in the data workspace you are trying to add from? For example, a feature dataset whose feature classes you do not have permissions to see.

Do you have any datasets that are not feature classes at the top-level in the data workspace?

Thanks,
Raghu
0 Kudos
CraigMark
Deactivated User
rsunku, thanks for the reply.

There is nothing unusual about the data or schema.

We are using geodatabase user schemas.  I have one WMX connection with all of our user schema workspaces.  When I try to add data via the Workflow Manager Admin toolbar, from one of the other user schemas - A dialog box comes up and shows the data (via the jtx connection), I select the dataset and "Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

I've added other workspaces... Same error.

- Craig
0 Kudos
CraigMark
Deactivated User
Solution - Privileges...
0 Kudos