AnsweredAssumed Answered

arcgis pro graduated color classes

Question asked by sssage on Aug 11, 2020
Latest reply on Aug 11, 2020 by sssage

ArcGIS Pro 2.5

I have an attribute with a range value that will be between zero and 1,026,000 with variable "stops." I am using symbology for this attribute with the expectation that I would create manual variables like <= zero, <= 10,000, <=25,000, etc. I expect to manually create about 7 classes.

For the life of me, I can't set my Graduated Color symbology for this attribute to be more than five classes. So, I set up five classes and simply come to the conclusion that I truly need more. I briefly change the attribute for symbology which "un-grays" the Classes field, change it back to my desired attribute, set it to "seven" and after whatever is taking the symbology geoprocessing service to run so long... it defaults right back to five classes.

For the live of me, I can't seem to set this field in Symbology higher than five. Even if I change the settings to Natural Breaks etc... Only five classes.  I can't find anything in ESRI Documentation that reports that I can only use five classes. The value in this field is an integer with zero decimals.

Outcomes