Oriented Imagery widget query to feature service failed

07-09-2020 03:36 PM
Labels (1)
DanCamboia
New Contributor

I'm having trouble getting the OI widget to work in ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8. I ran through the instructions here Creating an oriented imagery catalog—Imagery Workflows | Documentation but can't get the images to load in my webapp.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
PeterBecker
Esri Regular Contributor

We just released an updated version today which did include some updates to portal integration. Could you please try the latest version and confirm if you are still seeing the issue.  Please confirm that you were able to publish the items and that you can view the items (OIC, Exposure points and coverage) in your content pane.

0 Kudos
DanCamboia
New Contributor

I get the same result. I can add the ExposurePoints and CoverageMap to the Map Viewer and open up individual images. The WebApp only displays the Coverage map. I was able to paste my OIC’s item ID in the place of the item ID at the end of the example app URL with the instructions provided here Oriented Imagery 2.2 released for ArcGIS Pro and the web. I was then able to add and view my OIC using the Item URL. Here are some screenshots of what my environment looks like.

screenshots of items

0 Kudos