AnsweredAssumed Answered

JS API 4.15: Print template issue

Question asked by NicolasGIS on Apr 10, 2020
Latest reply on Apr 21, 2020 by NSager-esristaff

Hello,

I wanted to migrate to JS API 4.15 but noticed an issue with Print Widget: it does not honor the print templates from my 'Export Web Map' GPServer anymore. 

Here is an extract from the REST API:

Print widget properly displays them just like it used:

But when Posting the job, the following message is logged:

"dojo.js:253 [esri.core.Accessor] Accessor#set 'A4_Paysage' is not a valid value for this property, only the following values are valid: 'map-only', 'a3-landscape', 'a3-portrait', 'a4-landscape', 'a4-portrait', 'letter-ansi-a-landscape', 'letter-ansi-a-portrait', 'tabloid-ansi-b-landscape', 'tabloid-ansi-b-portrait'"

And MAP

Layout_Template:
MAP_ONLY

is sent rather than "A4_Paysage".

According to the release notes, there had been somes changes in the Print widget:

Release notes for 4.15 | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 4.15 

But I don't think that it means that this workflow is unsupported anymore, doesn't it ?

In the layout property of the templateOptions, it is stated "The print service provides out-of-the-box templates listed in possible values. The server administrator can add additional templates to the print service.". So if server administrator can add additional templates, JS API should accept them specially if it has been fetched from the service configuration.

This workflow used to work fine in previous versions 4.13 and 4.14.

Did I miss anything ?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Nicolas

Outcomes