Asset Type doesn't exist in this feature class / asset group error

03-09-2020 06:38 AM
Labels (1)
Layane_BeatrizSilva_Loti
New Contributor
Hello everyone,
We are working with Utility Network with data from Brazil. We load the Brazilian data in their respective asset type and groups, and associate them with the domains (translating to the Brazilian layers).
In the step of applying the asset package on the Enterprise Geodatabase , the error "Asset Type doesn't exist in this feature class / Asset group error" was returned for layers, types and domains:
- WaterDevice / FlowValve / Altitude;
- WaterDevice / FlowValve / Check;
- WaterDevice / PressureValve / PressureReducing;
- WaterDevice / Storage / Storage Tank;
Could you help me with this error or direct me to some other group focused  on this subject.

Regards!

Error

Letícia d'Agosto Miguel Fonseca

Antonio Marcos Pires Martins

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

Did you translate the descriptions of the subtypes and or domains?  If so, you will need to update all the rows in the B_Tables.  We are releasing the tools to generate the d_rename table later this month where you can provide your translations.  We will be shipping 6 languages(sorry Portuguese is not one) that leverage this capability too.  If you want to access these before the release, send me an email(mmiller@esri.com) and we can get you access to the dev version of the tools.

D_Rename—Asset Package Reference | ArcGIS Solutions 

Layane_BeatrizSilva_Loti
New Contributor

We only translate the domains, keeping the same code. But after your information, I believe that it will be necessary to translate it into tables B_XXX.
The image illustrates the changes for one example.

Thank you!

0 Kudos