I am puzzled. I am creating an entry page that allows a user to identify a point in the map, it grabs the values from the feature and places them in textInput and ComoboBox. This works great...I can cycle through multiple returns etc.
IN AppStudio for ArcGIS
1. I can click on the comboboxes and read the MODEL I set up for each.
2. The text colors and other formatting I wrote works fine.
3. When I choose a value it appears in the combobox.
4. I can click on these comboboxes as many times as I want and they continue to work
I even have an update cursor that takes those values and updates the Feature Class.
I then Upload this and then on my phone I use AppStudio player.
1. None of the formatting I did on the comboBox comes through
2. I can click on the comboBox and it opens populated with the MODEL values.
3. I select one and the combobox is not updated?
4. I then loose focus or something...I can no longer select and open the comboboxes unless I close and reopen the app
COMPLETE opposite from what I am experiencing while in AppStudio for ArcGIS
Does anyone have any thoughts?
Not sure why the value is not being updated in the App after selection in AppStudio Player but does so in AppStudio for ArcGIS
Loosing Focus? Z values?