So I've recently been attempting to calculate road widths for a project, and I figured there must be some toolset to do large areas fairly quickly. I've come across a custom toolset for calculating road/stream widths (link to tool below). Yet the toolset won't actually execute once I've added it to ArcMap.
A few pieces of info:
1. I'm using ArcMap v.10.5.1
2. I have a road widths .shp, as well as road centerline (both necessary for executing the toolset)
3. Upon initial test, I received this: 'ERROR 000824: The tool is not licensed.' (perhaps I haven't properly added/activated the custom toolset?)
4. I'm going to trying to create a geodatabase in which all of my input/output datasets are stored to see if that fixes the issue.
5. If I can't find a solution, is there an easier way to do this in either ArcMap or ArcPro?
I'll try a couple more things with this toolset and I appreciate any/all feedback I can get on this.