AnsweredAssumed Answered

ServiceFeatureTable Timeout?

Question asked by mjk5000 on Aug 22, 2019
Latest reply on Aug 28, 2019 by mjk5000

I have am connected to our company portal and I have a serviceFeatureTable (onlineFeatureTable) that I set to one of my maps operationallayers and then regularly query and get results from it

onlineQueryID = serviceFeatureTableX.queryFeaturesWithFieldOptions(fieldsQueryParameters, Enums.QueryFeatureFieldsLoadAll);

This query normally returns results when its feature status is updated and Does Something with it

Connections {
        target: onlineFeatureTable

onQueryFeaturesStatusChanged: {
            if (onlineFeatureTable.queryFeaturesStatus === Enums.TaskStatusCompleted) {
                Do Something

}
            else if (onlineFeatureTable.queryFeaturesStatus === Enums.TaskStatusErrored){
                ERROR
            }
            else
            {
                  Enums.TaskStatusInProgress
            }
        }
    }

This above normally works.  But it seems that after about a half hour or so, my table never returns any results, I get the TaskStatusInProgress back from the Tables FeaturesStatusChanged Property, but never anything else.  The only way I can get this to reset is to run the logic to rebuild my ServiceFeatureTable, but I never know when to do this.  Is there a timeout or something on the ServiceFeatureTable that I can catch or monitor, or some status that I can get on the table to know if it is "Stagnant" in some way. 

Outcomes