How can I display a hosted feature layer's attribute table on an Open Data site page?

06-19-2019 03:18 PM
SonomaMapAdministrator
New Contributor III

I need to display a hosted feature layer's attribute table in an Open Data site (ArcGIS Hub).

Can someone please tell me the best way to do this?

To explain, we are displaying a road closures map, and beneath the map, we want to display a list of the road closures that are shown on the map - hence, the need to display the hosted feature layer's attribute table.

Here's the site, so far: http://roadclosures-sonomamap.opendata.arcgis.com/ 

Here's what I have discovered so far:

• I have tried using the FeatureTable dijit (Javascript from the ArcGIS API for Javascript)
    • Embedding this code in an open data site doesn't work, for some reason. The site builder seems to recognize it, but then it doesn't render it.
    • The only way I can get it to display in an open data site is by using the iframe widget. This requires me to host the Javascript on an external html file on our local server. This solution is ultimately not going to work for my organization's needs.
    • I have also discovered that the column ordering property the FeatureTable dijit function doesn't work.
      • When you re-order the array that lists the column order, the columns are supposed to re-order. But they don't. (I have already shown this to ESRI's SDK Team, and they are looking into it).

Any further input would be greatly appreciated ... Thank you!

Lee

0 Replies