I need to display a hosted feature layer's attribute table in an Open Data site (ArcGIS Hub). Can someone please tell me the best way to do this?
To explain, we have an open data site that displays a road closures map, and beneath the map, we want to display a list of the road closures that are shown on the map -- hence, the need to display the hosted feature layer's attribute table.
Here's the site, so far: http://roadclosures-sonomamap.opendata.arcgis.com/
Here's what I have discovered so far:
- Using this code directly in an ArcGIS Hub open data site doesn't work, for some reason. The site builder seems to recognize it, but then it doesn't render it when in view mode.
- The only way I can get it to display in an open data site is by using the iframe widget.
- This solution is ultimately not going to work for my organization's needs. Since this is part of a disaster response system, we need the entire application to be hosted on the cloud.
- I have also discovered that the column ordering property the FeatureTable dijit function doesn't work.
- When you re-order the array that lists the column order, the columns are supposed to re-order. But they don't. (I have already shown this to ESRI's SDK Team, and they are looking into it).
Any further input would be greatly appreciated ... Thank you!