How to download Arcgis for personal use?

Jump to solution
05-12-2019 04:45 PM
Labels (3)
StephenReid
New Contributor

Hello,

I have purchased Arc GIS for Personal use but cant see a way to download it in MY ESRI

A web search indicates I should go into MY ESRI -> My organisations & download it.... Or request permission from my organisation admin

Since I am solo, - i.e. not part of a business Im not sure whats next...    

Do I have to wait for ESRI to "process" my order (it was done on a weekend), before I can see it in MY ESRI?...  Original purchase email indicated that I will receive further emails . May payment to esri has gone through...

The ID I am using was a ARCGIS online account that I set up a while  ago... not sure if this has had a affect...

Cheers

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

When you purchase Personal Use, there is a little bit of time needed (usually around an hour) to process your order and set up your "business" (organization) - all Personal Use purchases creates your very own organization you can access from My Esri. I looked at how your organization was set up, and all looks to be in order. I can see that there are downloads available for you.

If you are still unable to access your downloads, please let us know. here, or contact the Esri Store team at storehelp@esri.com.

Teresa Dolan
Business Analyst | My Esri

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
TeresaDolan
Esri Contributor

When you purchase Personal Use, there is a little bit of time needed (usually around an hour) to process your order and set up your "business" (organization) - all Personal Use purchases creates your very own organization you can access from My Esri. I looked at how your organization was set up, and all looks to be in order. I can see that there are downloads available for you.

If you are still unable to access your downloads, please let us know. here, or contact the Esri Store team at storehelp@esri.com.

Teresa Dolan
Business Analyst | My Esri
0 Kudos