AnsweredAssumed Answered

Is there any Help Document that outlines how to use Page definitions in ArcGIS Pro?

Question asked by euloki on Jan 8, 2019
Latest reply on Jan 8, 2019 by euloki

I am in the process of transitioning to ArcPro.  One thing I haven't figured out how to do is use the Map Series with the same functionality it has in ArcMap.  I have a map book that is data driven and combines the useful Definition Query option of displaying layers only if they match the page field.  I can't seem to find a similar tool in ArcGIS Pro.  First of all, finding the layout tab to enable data driven pages in ArcGIS Pro was frustrating, second of all I see no check box in the definition query tab to use page definition like there is in ArcMap.  I have inserted a clip of the ArcMap Page Definition option to better illustrate what I'm trying to emulate in ArcGIS Pro.

in the layer properties Definition Query tab, there is a "Page Definition" button visible when data driven pages are enabled.

Does anyone know of a help document for ArcGIS Pro that will show me where in the Ribbon I can enable this option?

Thank you

Outcomes