Select to view content in your preferred language

Is the Asset Package being applied correctly?

11-07-2018 08:48 AM
Labels (1)
RichardHughes2
Frequent Contributor

Hello,

I've downloaded the stormwater solution Asset Package, Changed the Spatial Reference (which creates an empty Asset Package), and Applied that Asset Package to the Staged Utility Network.  After the operation completes, none of the A_, B_, C_ rules tables were created.  Did this happen because the Asset Package was empty, or is there a more serious issue that I need to address to have these rule tables applied from the Asset Package?

The above image is a screenshot of the Utility Network after applying the Stormwater Solutions Asset Package made empty by running the Change Asset Package Spatial Reference Tool.  The rule tables were not created 😕

Thanks!

0 Kudos
5 Replies
RichardHughes2
Frequent Contributor

Update --

When exporting the Asset Package from the enterprise GDB, the rules tables were again visible in the file geodatabase. 

So is it correct that the rule tables should not be visible in the Utility Network when connected as the dataowner who owns the schema that utility network was created with?  I did use the sde schema to enable the enterpriseGDB, and the dataowner has privileges on the sde schema.  The database is in PostgreSQL on AWS.

When exporting the Asset Package I did receive this warning.

The B_DatabaseSequence table was added at version 2.2.0.  I am thinking that since the database is not versioned yet that this table is not being used.

Should I be concerned about this warning?

My next step is to load my data into the exported Asset Package.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
MikeMillerGIS
Esri Frequent Contributor

The A_, B_ and C_ tables are properties of the utility network.  They are used to set these properties and will not be in the target EGDB.  The FGDB does not support the utility network so that information needs to be stored in tables when exported.  

I am not sure about the error.  I would suggest logging a tech support call so we can get a repo case to trouble shoot.

0 Kudos
MapsFlorida
Occasional Contributor

I've had related issues, let me know if you have been successful Richard.

Lee

0 Kudos
PaulLeBlanc1
Esri Regular Contributor

Lee,

What version of untools are you using and what issues are you encountering?

0 Kudos
RichardHughes2
Frequent Contributor

Hi Paul,

I've changed jobs/companies and am not working with the Utility Network currently.  If I get back to that I will post example issues.

Thanks!

0 Kudos