Workflow Manager Notification to Group

11-06-2018 08:25 PM
NaufalIhsan1
New Contributor II

Hello,
I am a little bit new to workflow manager. I want to ask about how to set a notification subscriber to all users in a group. So when the notification trigger is triggered, all users in a group will receive a notification email.

Thank You,
Naufal

0 Kudos
9 Replies
XiaomengZheng
Esri Contributor

Hi Naufal,

You can create a group alias email within your organization and use this email to subscribe to the notification. The email will be triggered by notification and set to every group member in the alias.

Thanks,

Meggie

0 Kudos
NaufalIhsan1
New Contributor II

Hi Meggie,

Thank you for your response. So (please correct me if I'm wrong) the group configuration will be in the email provider (e.g. Gmail) and not in the workflow manager?

Thanks,
Naufal

0 Kudos
XiaomengZheng
Esri Contributor

That is correct.

0 Kudos
NaufalIhsan1
New Contributor II

Hi Meggie,
Actually, i am hoping that the configuration can be done only by using the Workflow Manager Administrator. However, thanks for the advice!

Regards,
Naufal

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We don't have that functionality presently, but can add it to our backlog for future consideration

NaufalIhsan1
New Contributor II

Hi Michael,

Thanks you for your consideration. I hope i can hear new updates for workflow manager soon!

Regards,

Naufal

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Will you be at UC or DevSummit this year?

0 Kudos
NaufalIhsan1
New Contributor II

Hi Michael, sorry for the late response.
Unfortunately, i think no . Is there any planned updates for workflow manager in UC/ Dev Summit this year?

0 Kudos
r_hanson
New Contributor

Has this functionality been addressed since the original date of this thread?

0 Kudos