Survey123 Inbox Additions

11-02-2018 08:52 AM
TaylorRobin1
New Contributor II

I have started using the Survey123 inbox for a project I am tasked with, but there are 2 things that would really help. The ability to edit pictures such as deleting one an replacing it with another. I know you can add more pictures via repeat, but that creates a related table and the images are not as easy to view in an online application. Additionally, the ability to delete records from the inbox would also be helpful. A lot points in the field can change over time, so it would be nice to be able to delete past surveys via the inbox. I just think the inbox is so useful, and it's so close to being a one stop shop for maintaining survey data in the field or back at the office, without the need for another application. Are these functionalities in the works at all? 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Taylor,

Thanks for your feedback. We have both of these issues raised as enhancements in our backlog and I have updated the issues with your comments. Currently there is no timeline for editing attachments or deleting records via the Inbox, but will keep you updated when a timeline is available.

Phil.

0 Kudos