When i added a feature layer from template gallery at Portal for Arcgis( Enterprise 10.6) i get that error message.
"Error getting result parameter"
Can we get a little more information from you?
First of all, thanks for your attention.
1.Windows Server 2012
2. Yes it's Turkish , i set it English and then the error message is;
Create Service error: Failed to create the service 'Hosted/hhh.FeatureServer'. Database error has occurred.
3. Yes exactly.
4.I tried most of them , i got the same error.
Thanks for the info Deniz!
Was this Portal upgraded for a previous version? As an admin can you check the following:
1. Log in to the Portal Admin API at the following endpoint https://machinename.domain.com/webadaptorname/portaladmin/system/indexer
2. Click Index Status and wait for the page results to load. Once a page loads, you will see a report similar to the following:
4. If some of the results are highlighted in red, your Portal may need to be re-indexed. Navigate back to the following endpoint https://machinename.domain.com/webadaptorname/portaladmin/system/indexer. Click Reindex, in the Mode drop-down select Full. Click the Reindex button and wait.
5. After the Reindex is complete. Check the Index Status (Step 2) again. If none of the results are highlighted in red, open up your Portal and attempt to create a Feature Layer from a Template.
Let me know if this works.
The version of the Portal that s in use is 10.6.1 and we also upgrade it from 10.5.
Retrieving data ...