Portal 10.6.1: Identified Symbol Selection Incorrect

Jump to solution
10-05-2018 12:02 PM
SamJehle1
New Contributor III

I've upgraded two development environments from ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1 to 10.6.1. While regression testing some of our applications I noticed some odd behavior. When identifying features from a map service with a web map or web application the selected geometry/symbol when identifying returns incorrectly when zoomed into a large scale.

When identifying features at 1:2,257 the proper geometry/symbol is highlighted, however when zooming in to the next scale the highlighted feature is incorrect. I've attached some example pictures to portray the issue. Our services are using custom projection. It seems as though there is not an issue with portal feature layers projected in Web Mercator. It doesn't matter if I use an ESRI basemap in Web Mercator or a basemap with our custom projection, the highlighted area is still portrayed incorrectly. I've even uploaded some data projected in a different WKID and the same issue occurs.

Has anyone observed this issue? Having the feature highlighted when identifying is very beneficial for our users.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SamJehle1
New Contributor III

ESRI has put out a patch to resolve this issue:

Esri Support Portal for ArcGIS 10.6 (10.6.1) 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
SamJehle1
New Contributor III

Looks like this has been labeled as a bug, BUG-000115859, and there is a forum post with the exact same issue. Our server is running Windows 2016 and the issue still applies.

0 Kudos
SamJehle1
New Contributor III

ESRI has put out a patch to resolve this issue:

Esri Support Portal for ArcGIS 10.6 (10.6.1) 

0 Kudos