Popup/ Info window issue in the webmap

08-23-2018 08:01 AM
VenkataSrikanth_Dasari
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I just added a feature class and view(from the other database) in the mxd. And then joined feature class with the view and published as a map service. Map service is added in the webmap and configured the attributes for the feature layer.

However, I couldn't able to see the attributes in the info window. Popup window won't work with the view?

Robert Scheitlin, GISP Please help on this issue.

Cheers,

Srikanth Dasari

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
8 Replies
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Srikanth,

When you configure the popup in the Web Map do you get all the joined fields?

0 Kudos
VenkataSrikanth_Dasari
Occasional Contributor

I configured view attributes as well in the popup configuration.. the only feature class joined with view is not working..

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

Is it not working in the Web map either?

0 Kudos
VenkataSrikanth_Dasari
Occasional Contributor

Webmap popup infowindow is not working for that joined feature class. I just tested in ArcGIS Online and its working fine.

0 Kudos
VenkataSrikanth_Dasari
Occasional Contributor

FYI.

Tested the below scenarios in the ArcGIS Online and Portal

Just tested two cases in the webmap.

1. Adding entire map service to the webmap. Eg: http://skksfla/sdfkalsdf/mapserver

In this case, it will add a group layer with all the layers in the map service...enabled and configured popup... popup window NOT WORKING in this case..

2. Adding one layer from the map service to the webmap  Eg: http://skksfla/sdfkalsdf/mapserver/0 

In this case, it will add a single layer to the webmap .. enabled and configured popup... popup window WORKING in this case..

Thanks for bearing with me..

Cheers,

Srikanth Dasari

0 Kudos
RobertScheitlin__GISP
MVP Emeritus

This could be something you need to contact esri tech support about.

0 Kudos
VenkataSrikanth_Dasari
Occasional Contributor

Thanks. We will use as a separate layer in the web map for time being..

Thanks Robert Scheitlin, GISP‌. Have a great weekend.

Cheers,

Srikanth Dasari

0 Kudos