QML Geodatabase Tables All Empty

Jump to solution
08-09-2018 07:54 AM
KeithLarson1
MVP Alum

Hello all,

I am working on a QML app that uses an offline Geodatabase. Today as I was working on it, I noticed that the local geodatabase was not displaying anything on the map, which has never been a problem for me. It has 4 tables, one with polygons to display, and the other three are data tables. When I load the geodatabase from the file, it does not generate any errors and it recognizes that there are 4 tables, but all the tables have 0 features in them. I tried generating a new geodatabase, but that didn't work, and then I made a new simple app with just a MapView and a Geodatabase, but once again, the tables all loaded in with no data.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank,

Keith

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KeithLarson1
MVP Alum

Nevermind, I was on a wild goose chase and I figured it out. It was saying that there were no features in the tables, but after testing all sorts of things, it turned out that I wasn't properly initializing the map.operationalLayers property.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
KeithLarson1
MVP Alum

Nevermind, I was on a wild goose chase and I figured it out. It was saying that there were no features in the tables, but after testing all sorts of things, it turned out that I wasn't properly initializing the map.operationalLayers property.

0 Kudos